4. Word of Welcome: Mr. Abed Masinga
6. Tribute by Soweto Zone Leader: Rev. G. T. Thothela
8. Tribute by Munyai Family:
10. Tribute by Church Elder: Gogo Emily Masikila
12. Tribute by Molapisane Family: Rev. S. A. Sibeko
14. Tribute by Siblings: Ms. M. C. Moeti
16. Tribute by Neighbour: Ernestina Mogano
18. Tribute by Taxi Association:
20. Tribute by Nurse: Ms. Elaine Fortuin
22. Tribute by Church Young Adults: Ms. Lucert Makena
24. Tribute by Soweto Zone NAWOMI Bereavement: Pastor Bekezile Mthethwa
26. Tribute by Daughter: Ms. Adel Moeti
28. Tribute by Children: Mr. Masala Letshokgota
30. Reading of Obituary: Ms Barbara Moeti-Maphosa
31. Reading of Wreaths: Grandchildren
33. Offertory: Church Assures
35. Reading of Word of God: Rev. M. B. Mamafha
36. Closing Prayer
1. Gravesite Programme
2. Committal Service: Rev. Simbarashe Kananengo
3. Vote of Thanks: Mr. Ishmael Moeti/Malome Rambau
Unveiling of Tombstone: Mashudu and Tumisho
Reading: Jerry Masupa
Closing Prayer: Jullie Munyai
I, Drinah Semakaleng, the third child of the late Mr. Matthews and Motlalepula Sarah Molapisane; was born on the 12th of September 1951 in the Free State. We then relocated to Potchefstroom in May1962. I started my schooling at Pudulogo Primary School, and later went to Keagile Combined School where I finished my standard 7.
I started working as a domestic worker in Potchefstroom. I entered into holy matrimony with the late Rev Bethuel Nditsheni Munyai on 25th of October 1973, and we were blessed with two beautiful daughters Lufuno and Fulufhelo. We both served Chiawelo Church of the Nazarene for 35 years, when he passed on in 2008. And I continued serving the Lord in many capacities evangelism, Sunday School Superintendent, NMI President, etc.
As we were serving, I went back to study at the Adult basic education and training Centre administered at Vuwani Secondary School in 1985; and later enrolled at an Institute that trains people for Early Child care and obtained a Certificate in Early Child Development Training in 1994. I also trained as a seamstress and later worked at a childcare centre of which I later owned. The seamstress business together with Early Child Care Centre both flourished.
I departed from this earth on Saturday February 12, 2022 at my Lawley home after my battle with an illness. I am survived by my elder brother Pule Johannes Wilkens, sister Mmatlala Caroline Moeti, my two daughters, 6 grandchildren and 2 great grandchildren.
We will meet in the morning at the Golden Gate